Bags, babies, beauty, and whatever else crosses my mind...

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well, life does get in the way from living sometimes - doesn't it?

We moved, craziness ensued... and I haven't managed to update Mom's Got a Brand New Bag in quite some time. Here are some highlights...

Big girl beds...

Birthdays...


Christmas trees...


Also, we had a lot of New Year's fun!



I'm debating where 2014 is going to take my blogging... should I jump to Word Press and try to take it up a notch? Or keep it the same with occasional updates here. I'm still in the decision stage but will be sure to post an announcement if I make the switch to Word Press under a new blog name!

Hope your 2014 is starting out great and I wish you all the best this upcoming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment